Thursday, 25 September 2014

My best friend


14.05.14
whainga ako: write a story.






My best friend is marvellous because she is my friend and that I can talk to her about lots of funny stuff and I like her because she is always by my side when I need her I also like her because I can talk to her about anything.My marvellous best friend is marvellous because when im hurt or sad she will do something about it but the coolest thing about why she is marvellous is because she will always be there for me.

Zymeka is my best and brilliant friend because she can do lots of funny things and she is very funny and she’s like just the best at cartwheels and handstands.zymeka is brilliant because she is my cousin and my best friend she is brilliant because she loves me and will help me with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment